NYC, New York
Job Number: 2050-CC
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a recruiter on a temp to hire basis. They are looking for a top notch Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist to consult with hiring managers, build and execute on talent stream strategies, and partner with management to hire performing inbound and outbound Employees. This position has flexibility to work from home part time.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for non-exempt level talent for inbound and outbound roles.
- Screen talent pools and confirm basic qualifications, skill set, interest, job fit, salary requirements, career pipeline and work authorization.
- Interview, skill test, and recommend candidates for non-exempt customer service positions and partner with customer service managers throughout the staffing process.
- Source candidates through multiple channels to include extensive use of our internet related recruiting systems.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR business partners to develop effective marketplace recruitment strategies.
- Identify target industries, companies, user groups, professional associations or education institutions to pro actively create pools of qualified candidates.
- Develop internal and external networks to support passive sourcing efforts.
- Administer skills based evaluations to perspective candidates.
- Complete administrative responsibilities and miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, or equivalent.
- 10 Years successful recruiting experience preferably in financial services.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to make recommendations and decisions based on solid assumptions.
- Ability to work with all levels of management within an organization.