San Francisco, CA
Job Number: 6005-TH
Our client is seeking an HR manager to play a key role in building up the HR function for a growing corporation in the Marketing field. This position supports both tactical and strategic aspects of HR and will maintain high quality HR standards as it relates to HR metrics, implementation of policies and procedures and employee experience. This position would be ideal for someone in a Senior Generalist level role, looking to take the next step in their career.
- Own the delivery and effectiveness of core HR processes and responsibilities across employee life-cycle activities such as benefits administration, payroll processing, compliance / policy management, immigration, and 401k administration.
- Administer and assist with employee programs such as on-boarding, off boarding, performance management, total rewards, mentorship, FMLA and Paid Leaves.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor and employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and manage thoughtful HR policies and practices that fairly balance the interests of all team members and are consistent with the culture of the company.
- Assist with high volume of immigration and relocation cases.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Prioritize and complete special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years human resources experience (generalist) with strong people operations background.
- Experience with Paylocity and SAP is a big plus.
- Experience with immigration processing.
- Strategic thinker who can anticipate the HR needs of a fast-growing organization.