Job Number: 2006TH
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the administration of all Company Human Resource guidelines. He/She will collaborate with management to administer and maintain company guidelines surrounding HR benefit programs, recruiting, onboarding, employee handbook and operational HR needs. The Director is required to ensure the Company is in compliance with ERISA and is following the Company’s ERISA Plan, as well as ensuring compliance with all State & Federal
- Oversee HR Operations for the company’s two manufacturing plants and three warehouse locations.
- Administer all Company Benefits for Healthcare, Vision, and Dental along with other ancillary insurance benefits such as Life and AD&D.
- Provide excellent internal customer service and support on all employment related matters.
- Develop, update and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure impartial investigations and responses to employee complaints.
- Maintains Company’s file of job descriptions and salary ranges for all positions.
- Oversee Workers Compensation claims and maintains files of claimant activity.
- Plan administration for the Company’s 401k plan and be the main point of contact for annual 5500 401k audit.
- Lead all recruiting efforts for open positions within the Company. Manage all relationships with Temporary Workforce agencies and recruiting agencies.
- Work with HR staff and Operation Managers to convert Temporary Agency employees to permanent ghemployees.
- Manage Company HRIS system.
- Proven experience as a Director of HR for a minimum of 3 years with a Company employing 200 or more employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ERISA Plan documents and prior ERISA plan management.
- Multi site and multi state Company experience.
- Prior Production Plant and Food Industry experience is a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish (ability to speak, read & write) is a plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.