Job Number: 7000-CC
Our corporate client is seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the position of Talent Acquisition Specialist. This position is offered on a temp to hire basis. Candidates are expected to have at least 3 years of full cycle recruitment experience at either a corporate or an agency level. This position is offered at full time or part time hours at the candidate’s desire. Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following duties
- Full cycle recruitment from start to finish.
- Full utilization of communications and advertising outlets for recruitment processes including Web-based job forums, advertising, social media platforms, professional networking venues, and referrals from in-house staff sources.
- Provide administrative support for all phases of candidate and new hire life-cycle process.
- Function in a self-directed manner to identify high-potential talent, screen applicants, conduct interviews, and deliver offers of employment.
- Responsible for giving managers, HR Generalist, and Finance all information for new hires prior to start date.
- Other Administrative duties to support recruitment.
- 3 or more years of full cycle recruitment experience is required to be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multi task and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional preparation to deliver immediate contribution to team effort.
- Detail oriented to organize and manage multiple project tasks.
- Ability to plan, problem solve, negotiate and communicate with candidates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including use of phone, computer, speaking, listening.