Job Number: 1002-CC
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist to provide support and service to the Human Resources Department. The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and ongoing support of department services, policies, and programs. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Keep the HR database, I-9 forms, and electronic employee file system organized and up to date.
- Full cycle recruitment efforts.
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, performance management, policies, procedures and practices while developing strong partnerships with all departments in an effort to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Perform data entry of serviced employee information into the HRIS, payroll and benefits on-line system.
- Ensure confidentiality of all team member data in accordance with privacy policies and applicable law.
- 2 to 4 years of HR Generalist work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.