Job Number: 2001TH
Make your mark. Our employee benefits consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to plan design and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. We have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
- Manage qualified retirement plan design and compliance as well as executive compensation engagements.
- Develop innovative and strategic ideas to identify and solve prospects’ and clients’ benefits needs and issues.
- Assume a mentorship role on the team and be a key to future leadership by building strong client relationships and promoting all areas of employee benefits consulting and compliance.
- Build and develop new client business and cultivate new business within the existing client base.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Juris doctor or advanced degree in tax or human resources preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required, including experience with accounting, consulting or law firms serving the middle market, or in-house benefits and/or compensation experience.
- Desire to build and cultivate new client business. Experience with business development preferred, but not required.
- Position may be filled as a manager or senior manager based on applicable experience.
- Qualified individuals will ideally reside in or near the Metro Detroit or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity; Limited travel throughout our geographic footprint. Position will require hours that exceed a standard 40 hour workweek. May consider Chicago as work location.