Job Number: 2020-CC
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking a Human Resources Manager on a direct hire basis. The Human Resources Manager is in charge of handling both strategic and tactical aspects of HR to support under 100 employees. This position offers a great company culture as well as a very competitive benefits package.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively completing assigned human resource functions.
- Assists in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring Company personnel. Ensures all hiring processes are effective and legally compliant.
- Counsels managers on supervisory concerns including corrective actions and performance appraisals.
- Conducts new employee orientations, and ensures personnel are well informed of human resource policies and programs.
- Coordinates the updating of job descriptions. Receives and reviews job descriptions from department managers. Ensures information is complete and current.
- Administers benefits programs. Communicates related information to employees.
- Conducts and documents employment reviews.
- Ensures all human resource records are maintained in accordance with established Company policies and state and federal regulations.
- Ensures employees are informed of programs and policies.
- Champions and supports plant environmental, health, and safety initiatives.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with similar responsibilities.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is highly desired.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Upbeat, positive, and professional attitude; able to motivate and lead.