$30.00 – $35.00 Hourly
Job Number: 01930-CC
Our HR Temp Agency’s client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking a contract Human Resources Generalist who can provide tactical day to day HR support to a fast paced team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with minimal supervision as well as be able to handle multiple projects at a given time.
- Partner with the Senior HR Generalist to support projects related to plant operations.
- Partner with internal Talent Acquisition to be involved in the recruitment process for open roles including interviewing and onboarding per the direction of the Senior HR Generalist.
- Support the Senior HR Generalist in regards to employee relations within Plant Operations & R&D as needed.
- Assist the Senior HR Generalist with reporting and data around staffing, turnover and other areas as required.
- Partner with COE’s within HR team to ensure consistency in regards to compensation, training, benefits and other areas as assigned.
- Assist the Senior HR Generalist with timely communications to key business leaders and internal partners regarding organizational changes, staff changes, and other important topics when requested.
- Develop a high level of business knowledge and understanding of Operations and R&D functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources.
- 2 – 5 years of Human Resources experience; generalist experience desired.
- Strong business acumen, ability to build strong relationships with internal customers.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Federal, State and Local legislation regarding employment and labor laws.
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with policies and other compliance areas desired.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.