South San Francisco, CA
Job Number: 001523-CC
Our client in the Bio Medical Field is seeking an HR Generalist to provide support and service to the fast paced Human Resources Department. The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and ongoing support of department services, policies, and programs. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Administer all health and welfare plans including health insurance, FSA, life and disability.
- Administer COBRA for eligible employees.
- Administer 401(k) plan including 5500 filings and annual audits.
- Partner with director on annual salary review project.
- Participate in market and salary surveys.
- Conduct compensation benchmarking market analysis.
- Generate complex spreadsheets for annual compensation review.
- Capture and track HR metrics for various weekly and monthly reporting.
- Maintain and expand reporting capabilities of systems.
- Tracking and Onboarding systems and ADP Workforce Now.
- 4 or more years of HR Generalist work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Must be an intermediate Excel user to be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment