St. Louis Park, MN
Job Number: 5089-TH
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a growing company. As the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for the overall administration of the human resources function of 80 employees in 2 locations . Duties include but are not limited to,
- Performance reviews annually and making recommendations to the executive team for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel functions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, legislation and ensures organization's compliance with personnel functions.
- Recommend, evaluates and participates in staff development.
- Communicate changes in the personnel policies and procedures to ensure proper compliance.
- Assist the executive team with annual reviews and preparation of wage and salary program.
- Work with department heads to assist them in their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Supervise and lead the human resources team.
- Bachelor's degree In Human Resources’ or related field is required.
- 6+ years of experience in a human resources leadership role is required to be considered.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.