Job Number: 01971-TH
The Human Resource Manager will initially be responsible for helping staff a plant with 400 employees for our client in the paper industry. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for ensuring that all positions are filled and onboarding is complete. As the plant becomes closer to being fully staffed the responsibilities will become more broadly traditional HR duties.
- Collaborate in the planning and delivery of all plant recruitment.
- Full involvement in the development of recruitment strategies to locate, contact, and acquire high quality talent for identified position vacancies.
- Full utilization of communications and advertising outlets for recruitment processes including Web-based job forums, advertising, social media platforms, professional networking venues, and referrals from in-house staff sources.
- Function in a self-directed manner to identify high-potential talent, screen applicants, conduct interviews, and deliver offers of employment.
- Composition and publication of available job position descriptions and cultivation of broad professional network to enhance talent outreach and recruitment activity.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, annual evaluation of policies for cost effectiveness.
- Leads performance management and improvement systems.
- Responsible for HR regulatory activities which include audit, background, I9, and new hire compliance.
- Conducts investigations related to employee complaints or concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or other similar performance.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of HR experience.