Job Number: 8020-CC
Our client in the Manufactyring Industry is seeking an HR Generalist to provide tactical Human Resources support and service to the Human Resources Department. The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting all day to day Human Resources to support a growing organization. This position has the chance to turn into a long term permanent role for the right person. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Act as front line point of contact on basic employee benefits, payroll and HR questions for our clients and serviced employees.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing benefits programs and policies. Administer the annual Open Enrollment process. Draft and distribute benefits communications for team members and managers. Including but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and supplemental benefits.
- Keep the HR database, I-9 forms, and electronic employee file system organized and up to date
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, policies, procedures and practices while developing strong partnerships with all departments in an effort to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Ensure confidentiality of all team member data in accordance with privacy policies and applicable law.
- 5 or more years of HR Generalist work experience is desired.
- Ability to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.