Job Number: 01968-CC
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist to Assist in day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. This position Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff and at the direction of the Human Resources Supervisor.
- Provides leadership in accordance with the Agency’s mission, vision and core values.
- Coaches management staff on execution of performance management and talent management processes to promote a culture of high performance, continuous growth and development.
- Ensures compliance with leaves of absence for employees in CA, in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Assists with designing and implementing HR policies and programs.
- Investigates and assists with resolution of employee relation and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 or more years of Human Resources Experience.
- Knowledge of State and Federal employment laws and practices; personnel policy and procedure usage.
- Proven track record of counseling management and employees on employee relation issues.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication.