$25-$30 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 2037-CC
Our client is seeking a Contract HR Generalist to provide support and service to the Human Resources Department to include, talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, health and welfare benefits, training, records management, safety and more. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Act as front line point of contact on basic employee benefits, payroll and HR questions for our clients and serviced employees.
- Tracking and updating various information in computer spreadsheets. (Census, PTO Accrual, FMLA admin/tracking)
- Keep the HR database, I-9 forms, and electronic employee file system organized and up to date.
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, policies, procedures and practices while developing strong partnerships with all departments in an effort to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Perform data entry of serviced employee information into the HRIS, payroll and benefits on-line system.
- Ensure confidentiality of all team member data in accordance with privacy policies and applicable law.
- 4 or more years of HR Generalist work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.