New York City, NY
Job Number: 1988-CC
Our client, the private operator of a non-profit organization, seeks a highly qualified individual to fill the position of Human Resources Generalist on a contract basis. The selected candidate will report to and provide support and administrative assistance to the organization’s Human Resources Department. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent legal and regulatory requirements relating to the corporate human relations function and maintain a current and thorough knowledge of those requirements to be applied in the evaluation of policy, procedures, and reporting processes.
- Provide planning and delivery of inbound new hire orientation programming with strong focus on encouraging employee buy-in to company goals and values.
- Serve as advisory resource for management in the resolution of workforce relations issues.
- Provide administrative support for the company’s performance review program in a manner which ensures effective performance measurement, provides actionable feedback, complies with regulatory requirements and best practices, and maintains equitable workplace conditions.
- Deliver administrative support for company benefit programs including life insurance, health insurance, dental and disability plans, retirement programs, paid leaves, leaves of absence, and employee assistance programs.
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned to support the company’s overall and specific business objectives.
- No less than four years’ experience employed as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Experience in human resources generalist functions commonly performed in the course of daily HR department operations.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong orientation and high comfort level with operating in a dynamic, evolving, and energetic work environment while retaining an uncompromising commitment to accuracy and detail.