$25-$30 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 2015-CC
Our Client is seeking a Human Resource Specialist with experience supporting a fast-paced HR team. This position will specialize in supporting Benefits Administration and on boarding as well as other administrative projects assigned to help support the HR Manager. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Assists with coordinating and scheduling candidate interviews, prepare offer letters, assist with administering drug test and background checks for new hires.
- Responsible for coordinating staff recruitment process by ensuring department request form is completed for open positions; updating internal posting and designing and placing ads; answering questions concerning requirements of job; keeping applicant flow log; ensuring letters to applicants are sent notifying them that the position has been filled.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Includes providing other administrative support to the recruiting and organizational development functions.
- Leading open enrollment, answering benefits questions,
- 1 year of administrative support experience in an HR department, or a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Ability to multi task under minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain confidential documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.