Job Number: 1988-CC-
Our corporate client seeks a well-rounded HR Assistant on a contract basis.. The selected candidate will provided specialized support to new hire on-boarding processes as well as other projects and assignments as needed by HR management. The position's duties will include those listed below as well as other functions as directed.
- Provide logistical assistance in the screening and hire process, to include the coordination and calendaring of applicant interviews, preparation and delivery of job offer correspondence, assistance in the drug testing and background check protocols, etc.
- Manage and oversee new hire on-boarding and submission of required new hire documentation.
- Deliver necessary clerical support for HR activities including documentation of new hire intake, personnel actions, job class modifications, merit pay adjustments, and the digital tracking of leave time including sick time, vacations, and personal leaves.
- Serve as first point of contact for HR inquiries regarding form submissions, benefit plan info, password resets, and referrals to HR specialists for complex issue resolutions.
- Assist and coordinate event and meeting logistics for corporate gatherings, training sessions, and wellness events.
- Provide requested and assigned support to organizational development and recruitment staff.
- A minimum of one to three years' experience in a support role for an active human resources department.
- Strong organizational abilities, including task prioritization, multi-tasking, independent work capability, data analysis and solution generation, and high productivity without compromise of precision and detail accuracy.
- Strongly developed communication skills on an interpersonal level, with high customer service focus and demonstrated judgment and problem-solving expertise.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office software suites.