$40-$50 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 2017-CC
Our client in the healthcare industry seeks a recruiter on a contract basis. This position supports the recruitment and employment functions as assigned from posting the job to completion of on-boarding. This position works with hiring managers and the HR team in the completion of all necessary steps and processes to fill vacant positions and set up new hires into HRIS/payroll system.. Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following duties
- Coordinates the employment process as assigned including recruitment, job posting, referral of applicants, scheduling physicals, running backgrounds and processing all documents.
- Sources candidates, screens and works closely with hiring managers to fill vacancies.
- Maintains employee master file as assigned on HR System for new hires and transfers per the recruitment transfer process.
- Full utilization of communications and advertising outlets for recruitment processes including Web-based job forums, advertising, social media platforms, professional networking venues, and referrals from in-house staff sources.
- Provide administrative support for all phases of candidate and new hire life-cycle process.
- 2 or more years of full cycle recruitment experience is required to be considered.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree is desired but not required for consideration.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a self -directed and effective manner in a dynamic and high-energy recruitment centered department.
- Orientation to high-volume, deadline-based recruitment environment, with strong interest in constructive feedback, work status updating, and energetic pursuit of ambitious goal accomplishment on a tight schedule.