Job Number: 1978-TH
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Finance professional to plan and direct accounting activities within the Finance department by performing the following duties, personally or through subordinate supervisors:
- Assists in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
- Directs and participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Directs the installation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Must have experience with all key areas mentioned.
- At least 10 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- CPA is preferred.
- Must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.