Job Number: 2002TH
From day one, experience our difference. Our employee benefits consulting team focuses on our clients’ critical business needs. From strategy to plan design and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
- Develop innovative and strategic ideas to identify and solve prospects’ and clients’ benefits needs and issues.
- Provide high level analysis and preliminary review of client deliverables.
- Assume a mentorship role on the team and be a key to future leadership by building strong client relationships and promoting all areas of employee benefits consulting and compliance including solid working knowledge and technical expertise in the following areas: plan design of qualified and nonqualified plans, welfare plans and trusts, general nondiscrimination testing, fiduciary responsibility, and governmental compliance programs.
- Build and develop new client business and cultivate new business within the existing client base.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years of experience within the middle market with data collection and analysis; plan design and administration for defined benefit/defined contribution plans, knowledge of employee benefit laws, ERISA laws and regulations, Internal Revenue Code and regulations, compliance and resolution programs.
- Experience building and cultivating new client business.
- Position may be filled as a manager or senior manager based on applicable experience.
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit, Columbus or Chicago areas or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity; Limited travel throughout our geographic footprint. Position will require hours that exceed a standard 40 hour workweek.