Job Number: 1977-TH
Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for an experienced Finance Director to oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
- Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to Management and Board of Directors (financial performance, projections and other special projects as required).
- Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies
- Proficiency in all aspects of corporate accounting and all pertinent GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
- Assist with all corporate and human resource activities including employee benefits, retirement plans, corporate insurance and related activities.
- Must have experience with all key areas mentioned.
- 10-15 years experience in manufacturing industry.
- CPA is preferred.
- Must have a passion for getting things done, and an appreciation for details. You must believe in continual process improvement, but you must be ready to jump in to handle fires as they occur.