New Brighton, Minnesota
Job Number: 1991-CC
Our corporate client has an opportunity for a contract recruiter to joint their fast paced recruitment team. This position will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and making recommendations of qualified candidates to hiring managers for review. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Source candidates through multiple channels including industry networks and extensive use of our internet related recruiting systems.
- Conduct phone screening interviews to identify qualified candidates and partner with managers throughout the staffing process.
- Interview and recommend placement of candidates for a variety of internal positions.
- Related administrative responsibilities.
- 5 or more years of successful recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred, but not required to be considered.
- Experience staffing light industrial positions is desired.
- Ability to work with all levels of management within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to make recommendations and decisions based on solid assumptions.
- Experience providing accurate, actionable feedback to hiring managers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.