Job Number: 1992-CC
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing plans to develop and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse applicants. The TAS manages the full talent acquisition cycle, from opening a requisition through on-boarding new employees, in collaboration with Hiring Managers across the organization. This position reports to the Director of Talent.
- Proactively engage with hiring managers to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes
- Develop effective recruiting strategies and explore new opportunities to source qualified and diverse candidate pipelines, including, but not limited to: social media, job boards, job fairs, LinkedIn and networking
- Consult with Hiring Managers to identify scope of needed talent
- Create and implement strategic and effective sourcing strategies
- Act as a strategic partner to Hiring Managers on talent acquisition related activities
- Track talent and create monthly TA reports using spreadsheets and ATS
- Keep requisitions up-to date within two days of changes
- HR Support as needed to recruitment team and hiring managers.
- BA or BS in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of four (4) years relevant HR experience in full-cycle talent management with a focus on defining TA strategic approach and executing recruiting/sourcing plan
- Experience using an ATS system
- Familiarity with computer programs, software, and hardware