Job Number: 1983-CC
Our client is seeking a Benefits Specialist to oversee implementation and administration of employee benefits programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares and communicates information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government- mandated disclosures.
- Analyzes and evaluates services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
- Provides services to employees to answer their benefit questions, resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits, orient newly eligible employees, and process enrollment forms. changes and loan requests.
- Maintains employee benefits data in automated human resources information systems.
- Audits benefit plans for compliance with government regulations.
- Prepares and submits government- mandated reports.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a benefits support, management, or related role.
- BA/BS in Business administration, HR, or related field or equivalent number of years experience.
- Must be highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Solid understanding of multi-state regulations and guidelines with regard to compensation and benefits.