Job Number: 1981 TH
Our client in the restaurant operation industry is looking for a senior level HR professional to handle their training, recruitment, and retention concerns. This person will need to be firm in their decision making and able to handle a fast paced environment with many moving parts. There will be a need to proactively train and recruit in a way that takes into account future probabilities and possibilities, and in a way that leads to a continuous high level of retention.
- Anticipate required human capital for the organization and plan to meet those needs.
- Align the needs and priorities of the organization with those of the workforce to ensure it meets its legislative, regulatory, service and production requirements.
- Work in conjunction with Operations to meet organizational objectives.
- Focus on identifying workforce implications, current, transition and future of business strategic objects, scenario planning in short term.
- Gather, analyze, and report on workforce planning strategy over long term.
- Develops and administers training programs for employees.
- Assesses training and development needs for organizations.
- Helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge.
- Consistently assesses training effectiveness.
- Preemptively puts employees in place that will lead to a cohesive culture that promotes retention.
- Relevant 4 year degree or above.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Firm in assessments and in executing plans.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)