San Francisco, California
Job Number: 1985-CC
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist on a temp to hire basis. This is a stand -alone position responsible for all tactical day to day functions to support all internal employees. The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting with the implementation and ongoing support of department services, policies, and programs. This position offers the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week. Duties include but are not limited to.
- Act as front line point of contact on basic employee benefits, payroll and HR questions for our clients and serviced employees.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing benefits programs and policies. Administer the annual Open Enrollment process. Draft and distribute benefits communications for team members and managers. Including but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and supplemental benefits.
- Keep the HR database, I-9 forms, and electronic employee file system organized and up to date.
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, policies, procedures and practices while developing strong partnerships with all departments in an effort to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Perform data entry of serviced employee information into the HRIS, payroll and benefits on-line system.
- Ensure confidentiality of all team member data in accordance with privacy policies and applicable law.
- 4 or more years of HR Generalist work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- A Proactive customer service attitude is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.