Job Number: 5001-CC
Our client is seeking a contract Talent Acquisition Manager, with the possibility of a temp to perm situation for the right person. This person will lead the strategy and execution of the recruiting process for all full-time positions, with an emphasis on sourcing and recruiting top tier talent in new and creative ways. The Talent Acquisition manager will manage a team of 4 recruiters, and handle both the tactical and strategic side of recruitment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Full cycle recruitment, resume sourcing and phone screening.
- Administrative duties as necessary to maintain life-cycle of recruits and new hires.
- Utilize networking tools to source qualified candidates.
- Ensure compliance with OFCCP regulations and EEO guidelines with respect to processes and practices.
- Responsible for outreach efforts in accordance with company’s Affirmative Action Plan.
- Lead and mentor less-experienced team members in a recruitment environment.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- 3-6 years of experience as a Corporate Recruiter required, with 2+ years in a management capacity preferred.
- Working knowledge of employment laws especially as it pertains to compliance with background checks and new hire employment documents.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Extensive knowledge using and teaching behavioral based interviewing techniques.
- Experience in developing a social media sourcing and recruiting strategy.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.