Los Angeles, CA
Job Number: 1994TH
This role is a Human Resources Field Operations leader with deep hands-on experience partnering with Senior and Vice President level operations leaders. In addition to having strong HR functional expertise, this professional must be a strong leader with exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and coaching skills. This role requires strong decision making skills with an above average business acumen and the ability to operate as an employee advocate and business partner simultaneously.
- Act as division HR leader and business partner to SVPO, VPOs and GMs to drive change and enable strategic business goals for the division.
- Sr. Employee Engagement / Relations lead for division to provide guidance regarding broader HR implications with respect to employee matters.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for employee related matters of severity and requiring a higher level of evaluation and scrutiny. Strive for positive resolution for employee and business whenever possible.
- Partner with Operations leaders and HR to make appropriate employee related decisions which are balanced, consistent and aligned with our values and culture.
- Liaison from Field to Corporate HR and Corporate HR to Field to ensure alignment and two way communication for programs, policies and initiatives.
- Deliver communications & training for HR policies, programs & initiatives to Operations leaders, provide clarity and address questions.
- Regional Leader for Human Capital Management System ongoing change management; act as division HR lead for roll out and ongoing training for new and enhanced HR modules
- Lead divisional HR efforts to partner with leaders in enhancing our efforts for employee development to include coaching for employee development plans, talent reviews and succession planning.
- BA degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- 15 years of progressive growth within HR roles with strong field operational focus.
- Proven track record of success operating as an HR leader in a multi-site healthcare environment; preferably experienced in healthcare services.
- Strong understanding of HRIS operating systems preferably Oracle Cloud.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred.