Job Number: 1999TH
Our client, a Minneapolis-based health care consultancy, is hiring a Senior Talent and Transition Manager to join our team. This strategic role will ensure that the company brings in top Health Care, IT, Program/Project and Scrum/Agile subject matter talent to support their clients’ most pressing initiatives.
Founded in 2012, our client is a mid-sized consulting firm serving many payer/PBM, providers and wellness companies locally. They pride themselves on providing a warm culture, rewarding work and competitive employment packages offering 401k, HSA/FSA Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, paid bench time, tuition assistance, marketplace discounts and team events.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and conduct the full cycle of Recruiting, including: Source, Attract, Screen, Interview, Reference and Make Offer for all candidates.
- Use strong behavioral interviewing skills including creative testing and gathering evidence of competency.
- Utilize different sourcing strategies (e.g. college fairs, networking sessions) to find candidates whose skillset fits the position while looking for proactive or potential long-term talent.
- Articulate employee and service value proposition. Understand and communicate what we do, why we do it and demonstrate passion for the company.
- Develop and enhance effective relationships/networks with key resources for sourcing potential talent (for example, building a strong IT network to grow a vertical).
- Utilize social media, local events and community involvement to attract top talent.
- Fully understand and relay employment and benefit options with candidate.
- Coordinate introductions and interviews with leadership team and clients as appropriate to move candidate forward.
- Negotiate competitive yet fair rates and salaries that promotes our ethical margins and standards.
- Ensure planful and proactive onboarding through transition hand-offs internally and externally occur so that both consultant and client are prepared to have a superior experience.
- Build the Talent Acquisition and Retention Strategy for the company. Do this in alignment with company goals, sales forecast and marketing strategies. Create and drive standard processes and practices in a recruiting capacity.
- Prepare daily dashboarding and establish KPIs to manage outcomes.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system (JazzHR) as the candidate database and job tracking software. Utilize and coordinate with Salesforce system where applicable.
- Project Participation: Take initiative by actively participating in company product development, evaluations and other team project(s) and at times; plans and manages those projects in order to augment recruitment practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Health Care or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in an active recruiting environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the full-cycle recruiting (sourcing through offer).
- Trained and active use in behavioral-based and competency-based interview tactics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of and practice with server-based applicant tracking systems.