$32-$38 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 6001-CC
Our client in the Aviation industry is seeking a contract Recruiter to own the entire recruitment process from posting the jobs, to the interview process as well as on-boarding. The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision. Duties include but aren’t limited to,
- Full cycle recruiting. Develop and execute innovative sourcing strategies to increase candidate pipeline and develop solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
- Attract applicants using a wide range of resources including Internet job boards, advertisements, social media, professional networks and employee referrals.
- Coordinate and execute candidate screening and interviewing processes to ensure effective selection of best-qualified talent to fill position requirements.
- Work independently to source, screen, interview, make job offers, job description writing and posting, and networking as necessary to ensure successful recruitment of personnel in a timely manner.
- Coordinate employee references candidates and initiate background investigations for job offer recipients.
- other duties to support full life cycle recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required to be considered.
- 5 or more years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities.
- Ability to handle the administrative functions of recruitment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment.