Our client in the financial industry is seeking a contract Recruiter who is technically strong at utilizing LinkedIn, Job boards, and their research skills to source out qualified candidates for a variety of financial positions. The ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision. Duties include but aren’t limited to,
• Full cycle recruiting. Execute innovative sourcing strategies to increase candidate pipeline and develop solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
• Coordinate and execute candidate screening and interviewing processes to ensure effective selection of best-qualified talent to fill position requirements.
• Work independently to source, screen, interview, make job offers, job description writing and posting, and networking as necessary to ensure successful recruitment of personnel in a timely manner
• Participate in cross functional teams as necessary to support hiring for projects and organizational initiatives.
• Effectively integrate diversity strategies into the recruitment and hiring processes.
• Coordinate local college recruitment activities.
• Create contacts within the industry, attend professional meetings and seminars, and build networking strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required to be considered.
• 5 or more years of full cycle recruitment experience.
• Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data and put together a comprehensive sourcing strategy.
• PC skills including in-depth Internet and database knowledge and working proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic corporate environment.
If you have direct human resources experience and would like to be considered for future opportunities, we would be very interested in reviewing your resume.