College Park, GA
$27-$30 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 2078-CC
Our client is seeking a contract recruiter to assist during a period of growth. The selected candidate will provide full life cycle recruiting assistance to the organization. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years of recruitment experience and be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Duties will include but are not limited to the following.
- Hands-on participation in the recruiting and life-cycle management of specialty talent for available job opportunities, including administrative support as required.
- Highly independent work activity in a broad spectrum of talent outreach and acquisition, including talent sourcing, candidate interviews and screening, composition of employment offers, preparation of job announcements and placement.
- Development of professional network contacts in furtherance of the unit's mission of timely and efficient staffing to meet organizational needs.
- Five or more years of full cycle recruitment experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required to be considered.
- Ability to be successful with minimal Metrix and supervision.
- Possession of highly developed professional demeanor with a solid comfort level when dealing with both managerial staff and job applicants, with a demonstrated strong skill set in communicating on both verbal and written levels.