Job Number: 4050-CC
We are seeking a dynamic Contract HR Generalist to work 3 days a week. The Human Resources Generalist is primarily responsible for overseeing all administrative functions of the Human Resources Department. The HR Generalist will answer employee questions about human resources matters such as insurance, payroll, retirement plans, hiring procedures, and company policy. The job also includes managing new hire orientations, human resources events, and open enrollment for benefits such as health insurance, and company-wide meetings.
- Answer routine inquiries from inside and outside the company on employment verification's, benefits information, and job openings in line with company policy on these matters.
- Assist with company recruiting to include drafting and posting job ads internal and externally and scheduling interviews.
- Assist with new hire orientation to include scheduling, preparing benefit packet and creating personnel file jackets.
- Assist with collection of HR documents to include annual benefit enrollment forms, annual review forms and other HR related acknowledgments.
- Responsible for maintaining personnel files in line with company policies and government regulations.
- Retain records in a manner consistent with company record retention requirement.
- Maintain the inventory of employee forms, tax forms, and department supplies.
- Participate in special projects and assists all functional areas of the human resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required to be considered.
- 2 or more years of Human Resources Generalist experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.