Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources for a large growing industrial manufacturer with a great team. As the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the overall administration of the human resources function of 2 manufacturing facilities with approximately 500 employees total and 2 direct reports within the human resources team. Duties include but are not limited to,
Essential Job Duties:
• Performance reviews annually and making recommendations to the executive team for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel functions.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, legislation and ensures organization's compliance with personnel functions.
• Recommend, evaluates and participates in staff development.
• Communicate changes in the personnel policies and procedures to ensure proper compliance.
• Assist the executive team with annual reviews and preparation of wage and salary program.
• Coordinate and/or conduct exit interviews.
• Work with department heads to assist them in their responsibilities on personnel matters.
• Supervise and lead the human resource team.
Requirements / Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree In Human Resources’ or related field is required.
• 6+ years of experience in a human resources leadership role is required to be considered.
• SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
If you have direct human resources experience and would like to be considered for future opportunities, we would be very interested in reviewing your resume.