Our corporate client in the Healthcare industry seeks an HR Director on a temp to hire basis. The selected candidate will play a key role in supporting the Human Resources functions in this facility. This person will handle tactical day to day HR operations as well as all strategic function. Duties include but are not limited to the following.
• Provide administrative support for human resources service delivery plans and operating procedures pertaining to all workforce members.
• Responsible for employee relations, organizational development and applying consistent HR policies.
• Implementing the human resources management strategies, practices and processes.
• Identifying human resources’ needs and propose action plans (budgets, resources, schedules etc.) and their implementation.
• Supporting organizational change.
• Advising managers on all aspects of human resources.
• Fostering and promoting ethical conduct.
• Ensure company compliance to requirements of EEO and affirmative action initiatives with program analysis and documentation.
• Provide other administrative and operational support as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, together with a relevant experience of minimum 7 to 10 years in Human Resources.
• Experience in healthcare is preferred but not required.
• Experience working with department restructures.
• Excellent knowledge of the federal California employment Laws.
• Well-developed skills in verbal and written communications with the ability to adapt to change, adjust to revised objectives, and ensure timely and accurate completion of detailed tasks.
If you have direct human resources experience and would like to be considered for future opportunities, we would be very interested in reviewing your resume.