Our client in the Technology industry is seeking a contract HR Manager to manage all day-to-day activities to support roughly 250 employees. This position will manage all tactical HR Responsibilities to support internal staff. A flexible schedule would be available for the right person! Duties include but are not limited to.
• Managing all day to day tactical HR.
• Helping employees during open enrollment.
• Auditing all open enrollment changes ensuring accuracy with insurance carriers, bills, and payroll and employees selections.
• Coordinating Leave of Absence with employees, payroll, and short-term disability.
• Overseeing processing of all other new hires and processing all full-time new employees, new hire paperwork, letters, benefits etc.
• Processing all employee terminations, including exit interviews, cobra assistance, benefit terms, and other paperwork.
• Answering employee questions regarding policies, benefits and procedures, etc.
• Coordinating all aspects of the health and benefits fair.
• Sending out Human Resources Newsletters with information that all employees need to have such as changes in the handbook, and information about employee events.
• Ensuring compliance with all state, federal and local laws.
• Other duties and responsibilities assigned.
• B.A. degree is required to be considered.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in human resources.
• Human Resources Certification preferred but not required to be considered.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent at Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proven track record at maintaining the strictest confidentiality around personnel issues.
If you have direct human resources experience and would like to be considered for future opportunities, we would be very interested in reviewing your resume.