Sun Valley, CA
Job Number: 1993TH
Our client is a multinational food products company servicing all segments of the marketplace – foodservice, cash and carry, retail, specialty and international markets. Their products cover a broad range of consumer known brands to mainstream commodity items.
The Human Resources Generalist will spearhead the Facility’s efforts to create and maintain a positive and productive culture, ensuring that the HR function is proactively anticipating and responding to the needs of Associates, while supporting and advancing organizational goals as a strategic business partner.
The Generalist will assist SFC’s leadership team with organizational and developmental issues with a keen focus on compliance, employee engagement, employee relations, talent management, succession planning and internal communications with an eye towards building enthusiasm and loyalty throughout the Facility.
- Participate in the development of the Facility's plans and programs as a strategic partner but particularly from the perspective of the impact on employees
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning of new programs / strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people and resources of the facility.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Establish credibility throughout the Facility with management and Associates to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
- Manage the policies and programs for effective management of the people and resources of the Facility. Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, diversity and inclusion, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education, and career development.
- Implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the Facility by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Facility. In particular, manage the human resource information systems database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR function and the people resources of the Facility.