Job Number: 4010-CC
Our client in the technology industry is seeking a human resources generalist on a temp, possible temp to hire basis. The human resources generalist is responsible for performing tactical day to day HR activities to assist the HR Director. This position primarily carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, payroll processing, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administer annual open enrollment, claims resolution and change reporting
- Payroll Processing using ADP Workforce Now
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Summary Plan Description as well as Summary of Benefits and Claims annually and communicating benefit change information to employees when required
- Maintain affirmative action program records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, temporary employees including but not limited to internal/external postings, working with outside agencies, interview scheduling etc.
- Identify trends, issues and problem areas as they relate to employees and recommend solutions, new approaches, policies and procedures.
- Maintain Employee Incident File.
- Advanced Skills in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Human Resources Generalist and payroll experience.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills with high level of flexibility and critical thinking ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the Company.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality and act in a diplomatic manner.