The Woodlands, TX
$27.00-$30.00 Hourly DOE
Job Number: 2010-CC
Our corporate client in the Manufacturing field is seeking an HR Generalist on a temp to hire basis. The HR Generalist supports the HR Director in handling the day to day Tactical HR. The HR Generalist manages the recruitment process to ensure appropriate talent is in place. This position is responsible for ensuring the contract and employment policies are followed and through excellent communication and relationship building, maintains alignment with the District Management team and the corporate human resources function.
- Build strong relationships that foster influence and progress.
- Work with outsourced recruiting firm to manage the sourcing and screening process effectively and efficiently.
- Represent the needs of the location as corporate programs are built and administered.
- Communicate relevant information from the function to the District to ensure global success and alignment.
- Play a role in open enrollment and health assessment processes.
- Oversee progressive discipline process and documentation utilizing internal and/or external resources to focus on resolution and successful outcomes.
- Assure separation interviews are conducted and the resulting information is shared and utilized.
- Assume responsibility for compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Acts as liaison to the employees at the work-site for human resource issues and concerns.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for manufacturing employees and working with third party vendors.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the federal and state labor laws. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field.
- 3- 5 years exempt-level HR experience in a generalist role.
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment.
- Broad HR generalist knowledge.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred but not required.