Job Number: 1980-CC
Our client in the medical manufacturing field is seeking an HR Generalist on a temp to hire basis to provide support and service to the Human Resources Department. The HR Generalist is responsible for assisting the VP of HR with all day to day tactical responsibilities. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as front line point of contact on basic employee benefits, payroll and HR questions for our clients and serviced employees.
- Run biweekly employee payroll.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing benefits programs and policies. Administer the annual Open Enrollment process. Draft and distribute benefits communications for team members and managers. Including but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and supplemental benefits.
- Keep the HR database, I-9 forms, and electronic employee file system organized and up to date.
- Advise managers and employees on human resources issues, policies, procedures and practices while developing strong partnerships with all departments in an effort to positively influence organizational performance and results.
- Perform data entry of serviced employee information into the HRIS, payroll and benefits on-line system.
- Ensure confidentiality of all team member data in accordance with privacy policies and applicable law.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in corporate environment working in the HR function or Administration functions.
- Experience being the sole payroll administrator.
- Experience conducting benefits administration and coordination.
- 401k administration.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work assignments; function from broad sets of work instructions; ability to analyze data and situations effectively and is detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, a strong focus on top notch customer service, as well as demonstrates good decision making and judgment.