San Francisco, CA
Job Number: 1996TH
Our client in the Real Estate industry is searching for a top notch HR professional. This role calls for a Human Resources leader with deep hands-on experience partnering with leadership and having a seat at the table. In addition to having strong HR functional expertise, this professional must be a strong leader with exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and coaching skills. This role also requires strong decision making skills with an above average business acumen and the ability to operate as an employee advocate and business partner simultaneously.
- Act as HR leader and business partner to leadership in order to drive change and enable strategic business goals for the company.
- Holistically ‘own’ all HR facets of a large and growing corporation.
- Work with CFO to refresh the compensation plan for operations and field team.
- Sr. Employee Engagement / Relations lead for division to provide guidance regarding broader HR implications with respect to employee matters.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for employee related matters of severity and requiring a higher level of evaluation and scrutiny. Strive for positive resolution for employee and business whenever possible.
- Expand the tech in HR space – integrate platforms and automate systems.
- Deliver communications & training for HR policies, programs & initiatives to Operations leaders, provide clarity and address questions.
- Lead HR efforts to partner with leaders in enhancing our efforts for employee development to include coaching for employee development plans, talent reviews and succession planning.
- • Lead HR efforts to partner with leaders in driving proactive employee engagement efforts.
- Develop an operations/field and executive candidate pipeline.
- BA degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred.
- 10 years of progressive growth within HR roles with strong field operational focus.
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple initiatives and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Superior project management skills with a demonstrated track record of success leading key initiatives from start to finish.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, coaching and influencing skills.