West Hollywood, CA
Job Number: 1995TH
Our client is a business management firm that serves professional athletes and entertainers. Their internal culture is one that communicates optimal performance, honesty, integrity, teamwork and commitment to all clients served. Their employees must be like- minded professionals with a heart and dedication to super serving clients and their trusted advisors. As a business management firm, their core competencies include bill pay, the preparation of financial statements and tax returns, tour accounting, royalty reviews and audits. They are the personal Chief Financial Officers for athletes and entertainers serving their personal and professional accounting needs. It is their duty to chart the greatest course of action for clients which includes preservation, growth and execution of their financial plans. This allows them to bring peace and financial predictability to clients, facilitating their ability to reach their fullest professional, spiritual and personal goals.
- Develop Human Resources strategies aligned with organization direction/objective and values.
- Collaborate with management team to craft company's vision and mission.
- Oversee talent acquisition function. Implement recruitment strategy, drive employment branding and manage full life cycle recruitment process. Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in addition to establishing and following Company policy.
- Develops programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
- Manage and facilitate new staff hire onboarding procedures, interview procedures, and create educational programs both internal and using external resources.
- Monitors adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Anticipates and resolves litigation risks.
- Responsible for employee relations, planning and firm development.
- Responsible for benefits selection, strategy and administration.
- Counsel and mentor management team on employee relation matters. Conducts investigations and implements proper remedial action in response to facts obtained through investigative process.
- Manage and maintain Merit & Goal Program, COL Raises, and Bonus Program.
- Recommends new approaches to policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in efficiency of services.