Job Number: 5062-CC
Our corporate client is seeking a Human Resources Director on a temp to hire basis, to manage the day to day HR for 100 employees. The ideal candidate will be comfortable performing strategic as well as tactical Human Resources functions. This is a stand- alone Human Resources position reporting into the CEO. Duties include but are not limited to,
- Partners with management to develop and deliver programs that foster positive employee relations and are compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
- Ongoing analyzing and modification of Human Resources policies, programs and procedures.
- Perform all recruitment, including interviewing and selecting applicants.
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, performance counseling, compensation, employee retention, talent planning, leader development, employee development, positive employee relations practices.
- Conduct policy interpretation and implementation, conflict resolution, legal/contractual requirements, and managing cultural integration. Understand business cycles and staffing needs of the organization to develop human capital strategies to build the capability of the workforce to meet business goals.
- Assist managers in navigating through LOA, STD, LTD, and FMLA issues.
- Conduct new employee orientation training and other training courses aligned with HR initiatives.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience is highly desired.
- Experience in a stand-alone Human Resources Leadership role is highly desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Good judgment and problem solving skills.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and keep issues confidential is critical to this position. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that changes rapidly to fit the needs of the organization.