Job Number: 1980 TH
Provide leadership and coordination of company Human Resource functions. Develop and implement corporate Human Resource strategy and programs.
- Utilizes strategic human resource planning to provide the company with the best skilled talent available and to position the company as the Employer of Choice by analyzing current policies, practices and trends within the industry and brings about improvements.
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans. Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization’s human resource function and performance. Works with leadership team to maintain and improve employee performance program.
- Serves as senior-level advisor to executives and employees throughout the company on human resources issues. Handles any grievances and mediates workplace disputes.
- Oversees compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels. Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Creates vision for training programs, which will help to continually improve productivity while taking into account required competencies, knowledge and talent gaps. Create company organizational development plan to meet personal, professional, and organizational needs of company employees.
- Establishes human capital criteria for, and assists the Vice President in the implementation of new sites, acquisitions, divestitures, and other activities undertaken by the Company.
- A Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business.
- Five to ten years of experience in a senior-level Human Resource position.
- PHR or SPHR (Professional or Senior Professional in Human Resources) designation.
- Experience working directly with executives in strategic planning and execution.
- Must have multi-site experience.
- Ability to interpret and provide advice on the application of EEO/AA laws