St. Paul, MN
Job Number: 1986 TH
Our client in the banking industry is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support and assist in carrying out various human resources processes and programs to include employee benefit administration, file maintenance, payroll support, new hire processing, and employee event planning. Administrative support includes typing, data entry, filing, answering phones, responding to employee request, printing reports and maintaining records.
- Assist in the recruiting process. Collaborate with managers to post open positions using current applicant tracking system.
- Perform initial phone screens to ensure candidate is a good culture fit. Set up interviews with candidates and managers and email out interview confirmations. Perform initial phone screens to ensure candidate is a good culture fit. Set up interviews with candidates and managers and email out interview confirmations.
- Process background checks, prepare offer letters and other employment related documentation.
- Coordinate monthly Jeans for Charity drive including collecting and distributing monthly nomination forms, verify and tracking weekly donations, and making monthly donations to selected charities.
- Maintain all pertinent employee data and files, including performance documents and retention records.
- Member of bank-wide FUN Committee. Assist in planning of bank-wide holiday party and other all employee events. Organize monthly employee engagement events for all locations/branches, ensuring events are within budget.
- Assist in the administration of benefits to include enrollment and termination of coverage and reviewing monthly invoices for payment.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with legal requirements, keeping employees records up to date and accurate.
- Maintain and update HR Sharepoint website and/or Paylocity updates.
- Respond to written and verbal employment verifications and requests.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in human resources.
- Minimum of one year prior human resources and/or recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of labor and employment laws, as well as HR policies and best practices.
- Prior banking experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to effectively work with all levels of organization.