Los Angeles, CA
Job Number: 1990
The Head of Human Resources is responsible for directing all the people functions of the organization in accordance with the policies and practices of the company, the ethical and social consciences of business and society, and the laws. The lead will also be responsible for the strategic human resource planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available and to position the organization as the employer of choice by being aware of policies, practices and trends within the industry.
- Collaborate with management team to craft company’s vision and mission.
- Plan, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations human resource function and performance.
- Develops programs for organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees.
- Develop all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation, etc.).
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations.
- Monitors adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Anticipates and resolve litigation risks.
- Manages other areas such as relocation, employee communication, employee safety and community relations.
- Manages the budget and other financial measurements of the HR department.
- 4 year degree required, MA/MBA is preferable
- Proven track record as an HR lead
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment, evaluations, etc,)
- Knowledge of labor laws in California, New York, and Florida
- SHRM, Certification (PHR/SPHR) a plus