Job Number: 001523-CC
Our client in the is seeking a recruiter on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will be innovative, forward thinking, and have the ability to build relationships with hiring managers and candidates alike in order to achieve successful matches with open requisitions. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of 20 – 30 open requisitions on a day to day basis
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presentation of qualified candidates to hiring managers for exempt and non-exempt positions in a multi- specialty matrixed organization
- Coordination of the hiring and on-boarding process to include new hire paperwork, background checks, benefits administration, and orientation as needed.
- Management of applicants as well as correspondence and updates with qualified candidates.
- HR Support as needed to recruitment team and hiring managers.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruitment experience
- BA or BS in related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and networks.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Effective time management/prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with computer programs, software, and hardware