Lithia Springs, GA
Job Number: 1003-CC
Our corporate client in the manufacturing industry seeks a contract recruiter. The position owns the entire recruitment process of Non Exempt employees. This position develops and executes recruiting and staffing strategies and provides consultative guidance to hiring managers on the qualified candidates. Full-cycle recruiting responsibilities to include on-boarding of candidates and various administrative responsibilities.
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process. Screen/source candidates and conduct interviews, recommend qualified candidates to managers for further interviews, conduct reference checks, present offers and secure acceptances.
- Manage the requisition process, including creation, posting, and maintenance of open positions.
- Manage the interview process to include screening (phone and first face to face interview) and administering assessments.
- Manage the offer process, including offer paperwork and background screening.
- Work with department managers to define hiring criteria to include experience, skills and abilities the ideal candidate will possess.
- Life cycle management of personnel.
- Administrative duties as necessary to maintain life-cycle of recruits and new hires.
- Working independently to source, screen, interview, and make job offers, job description writing and posting, and networking as necessary to ensure successful recruitment of personnel in a timely manner.
- Five or more years’ recruiting experience, managing the entire lifecycle (sourcing, interviewing, offer process) as well as data analysis, benchmarking, and reporting
- Experience in a manufacturing setting desired.
- Ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies for the recruitment of experienced professionals at all levels.
- Strong professional presence; proven ability to effectively deal with all levels within the organizatio
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, problem-solving skills.