Des Moines , IA
Job Number: 1985TH
Our client, a premier mechanical, sheet metal, electrical, and service contractor, seeks an independent, human resources professional to join our rapidly growing organization. The Human Resources Analyst position is located in their Des Moines, IA Corporate location. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization.
This position will also support our offices throughout the Midwest and Southeastern United States. Some travel is required. Strong candidates will have an extensive HR background in the areas of compensation and performance management. HRIS system and implementation knowledge is a plus.
- •Responsible for compensation program consisting of development, design, maintenance and analysis.
- •Researches, collects and analyzes internal and external compensation data. Provides benchmark data from competitor compensation, market trends, etc. to help our client remain competitive in the marketplace.
- •Administers annual compensation cycle including communication and assisting with pay recommendations.
- •Participates in audits and reporting of compensation programs to ensure compliance with company policies, government regulations and best practices. Participates in affirmative action analysis as it relates to compensation analytics.
- •Conducts annual performance management training with managers.
- •Provides performance management process status reports to ensure compliance.
- •College degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- •Extensive knowledge of compensation and performance management.
- •Experience with HR audit and compliance is desired.
- •Ability to work alone as well as with others in a professional manner.
- •Minimal travel required.